Sunday 1 February 2009

Well here we all are...

...but what the fuck are you doing up at half 6 in the morning too? I have class at 11-12 and 2-3, maybe I'll see you there, if your man enough that is.
Why the hell do some of us Abertorians have to go to uni this week and some others don't all because of the mythically efamed 'Pitch Week'. So alot of the artsy fartsy computer folk get to bump off n chuck in a couple of drawings while the rest of us have to undure some hard grafting. Well actually I don't have to, I only have 2 hours tomorrow, 4 on Tuesday and 1 on Friday :S

So back to gaming. As I sit listening to Bullet for my valentine which are easily like a much better version of Trivium or Dragonforce whilst still very very technically proficiant...wait wtf am I talking about...back to the point...

Martin posted a pic of all the gen nintendo consoles so Itook it upon myself to take a photoof all my current gaming consoles appart from my wii because it's at home. Decide what you'd rather have?

OR

4 comments: