Saturday 25 April 2009

Starting to record myself

I think a little self surveillance is upon high time. I mean we all waste money as it comes and since I have an ongoing salary weekly i tend to blow my money weekly on shit I don't need. So this summer I'm going to post every I buy and how much it cost but also if it really or needed or just impulse (endlesssporadicshopping) buying.

Today I went to the hotel to collect my wages which unfortunately weren't there , so I phoned Craig my boss up and he came from his house to come and give me £78...*cue ff7 battle win theme* My boss is sound which is why i think he took time out of his day off to see me...cause I'm cool...n stuff...

So I headed into Elgin time limiting due to working at 6pm. It was currently 3pm and it takes 45 mins to get to Elgin...It felt like the fucking Italian job, except with no mini or a mini cooper...lol Matt daemon joke...

I was originally gonna buy Chronicles of riddick dark athena but ign gave it a shit review so instead in my hurry i decided to buy a cool looking watch for £70 reduced from £200 twoooooooooooo huuuuuuuundred? 

Yes, two hundred.

I also searched around for a specific book relevant to studying for my exams "A peoples history of the world" asking the girl in the book shop to search for it was dire. She couldn't find it on log so she searched the INTERNETS...most people know there is no girls on the internets so this was like femme fatal inventing fire except she was reaaaaaaaaallly retarded...

I left whilst she was searching...

I went to another shop n bought a sociology book for £30 which is extortionate but it has 900 pages so i guess my brain wins...

Total money spent = £100
  • Watch - £70
  • Book - £30

1 comment:

  1. The first paragraph has the best grammar in the world.

    Also, you should have bough got a james Bond watch with laser attachments or a magnet. Unless that is one off those watches, in which case; I envy you. >:|

    ReplyDelete