Sunday 15 March 2009

Interesting post to some and some other irrelivent guff

So I like modifying my room lots as a means to distract myself from work...sue me...

Actually don't I have very little money.

Talking of money WTF Lloyds TSB, why don't you ever do what you say. There was meant to be £90 charges coming off my account on the 9th but only £50 came off...so is the left over £40 mine now? Well fuck you because I've already spent a tenner of it...teach you to fuck with me, also hurry up with deciding whether or not you're going to give me back my charges or not...

As I was saying I like modding my room...

This pic i just think is cool and it also is the remains of the zombie apparel that i wore a few nights previous...winrar...

In other unrelated news I've recently been informed (thanks to a buddy on msn who lives closeby yet I've never met) that the ipod touch 2nd generation has been successfully jailbroken. This basically means you can mod your ipod to hell and personalise it with programmes like putting emulators on your ipod to play like retro ps1 games or nes games on it. Search for a programme called Quickfreedom and download it. I'm yet to set my ipod up with it cause I can't find my damn ipod usb cable

Cryface :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment