Sunday 15 March 2009

Shit I need to do on a Monday...

Tomorrow I have important shit to do...

1. Phone Chiltern about the medical testing situation in which I recieved a letter about the other day.

-The letter foretold about needing subjects to update their flu vaccination bank details and will pay people for taking part, travel expences and referals to friends. Apparently up to £200 for referals infact...interesting

2. Need to phone William Hill about application. They said if they did not get back to Jonny or I in a week we should phone up and find out the deal...fingers crossed...

3. Really should do my essay, I mean come on it's due on Thursday...pull yourself together and stop playing Res 5

-Fuck you Wii, I'll admit your Res 4 is better than my 360 Res 5...don't need to brag OK!?!?!?!

---

I'll update this tomorrow to scribe how shit went down...

Bilbo out...

No comments:

Post a Comment